The Community of Mount Stewart has the authority to enact bylaws under the Municipal Government Act. Below you will find, in alphabetical order, electronic versions of the bylaws for your convenience.
Some of the bylaws are intended for internal use, but many are for external use only.
Every effort will be made to keep these bylaws updated and the index current. If you have any questions about any of these bylaws or can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact the Community Office.
1. Mount Stewart Dog Control Bylaw
3. Mount Stewart Council Honorarium Bylaw
4. Mount Stewart Halloween Curfew Bylaw
5. Mount Stewart Loitering Bylaw
6. Mount Stewart Signage Bylaw
7. Mount Stewart Snowmobile Bylaw
8. Mount Stewart Parking Bylaw
9. Mount Stewart Sewerage Disposal Utility Corporation Utility Bylaw
10. Mount Stewart Dangerous Hazardous & Unsightly Premises Bylaw
2018-11 Bylaw Governing the Proceedings of Council
2018-12 Bylaw to Provide Rules Governing Conflict of Interest for Members of Council
2018-13 Bylaw to Provide for a Code of Conduct for Members of Council
2018-14 Bylaw to establish Municipal Grants
2018-15 Bylaw to establish Fees
2018-16 Bylaw to establish Tax Rate Group
2018-17 Bylaw to authorize General Borrowing
2018-18 Bylaw to establish Municipal Elections Proceedings